GENERAL MANAGER DUTCH DESIGN WORKSPACE
Dutch Design Workspace is an incubator program for design, fashion and architecture supported by the Dutch government. We help foreign creative industry companies to start their business in China. We have a series of projects to support the creative companies such as “Dutch design on the move” exhibition, “Dutch design in China” yearbook and “Dutch design shop” etc. Next to this, we host a yearly event program tailor made for the creative industry in China. Since the start we have assisted more than 40 companies with their business development and start in the Chinese market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic GENERAL MANAGER to join our company.
1. Daily operations & office management;
2. Finance management, budget control and monthly reports;
3. HR management and recruitment;
4. Management of Incubator program for creative business;
5. Implement and further develop media and marketing plan;
6. Maintenance cooperation and relationship with local government and association;
7. Communications with clients and partners for different projects;
8. Relation management within our network;
9. Manage our company websites, webshop, and wechat platform.
10. Sourcing and researching;
11. Sales and Promotion;
12. Events coordination and organization;
13. Exhibitions coordination and management;
14. Develop potential clients especially for design projects;
15. Contract analysis and finalization;
16. Reporting and work updating to Director.
- Chinese only.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are a networker by nature, you like to go to events.
-You are organized and able to manage things.
- You are passionate about design, fashion, architecture, culture, lifestyle and international trends.
- You have a strong network within Media and Design in Shanghai and rest of China.
- At least three years experience in similar position in China.
- Able to work with demanding deadlines and targets.
- Pro-active, social, representative, personality.
- You can use Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint/ Mac/ Weibo/wechat platform.
We offer a competitive salary based on your relevant experience and skills. We have a program to make you grow in your career.
Please send your resume with salary expectation (max 5Mb as PDF) to Ms. Hattie Liu
T: +86 21 6056 0125